[OE-core] How to rebuilt the package after modified the source code in open embedded bitbake ...

surendra dhobale surendra.dhobalelinux at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 06:34:39 UTC 2012

Hi,
 I am working with the open embedded environment.

I have added one u-boot package in that. First time by default the compilation
done successfully using the bitbake. But Now i made some changes in the source
code , which is created in the Temp work directory.

Now i have to built the same package with neglecting the fetch() stage.
and rebuilt it means need to compilation.

Is any commands for that...
Can please anyone explain me in deatails about that. I am newbie in the open
embedded.

Surendra.