[OE-core] [CONSOLIDATED PULL 00/43] Post 1.2 Catch Up

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Apr 24 10:43:14 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-04-20 at 09:44 -0700, Saul Wold wrote:
> This is a series of patches that I have collected during the
> 1.2 stabilization time, the large set of changes from Mark H
> for update-alternatives.
>
> This also includes some packaging updates from me to remove
> more warnings, with this set, we build package warning free with
> the exectption of the nativesdk (eglibc 2.15 introduced a new
> install target). So we are close to enabling this as an ERROR,
> at least in the poky distro.

I've gone through this and merged it onto my master-next branch.

There are a few other pending changes on master-next including a fixed
automake upgrade.

I did not take all of Mark's update-alternatives changes, I want to
revisit the whole manual link thing as I still don't like it. I did take
the ones which just converted code to use the class which didn't involve
manual links.