[OE-core] denzil-next (1.2.2) staging branch change

Scott Garman scott.a.garman at intel.com
Wed Aug 1 20:32:56 UTC 2012

Hello,

I just wanted to make a short announcement that I've just renamed my
sgarman/denzil-next-1.2.2 staging branches to simply sgarman/denzil-next.

oe-core based:
http://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=sgarman/denzil-next

poky based:
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=sgarman/denzil-next

I created the -1.2.2 branches because at the time the Yocto Project
1.2.1 release was still being finalized and I needed to start tracking
patches for the next denzil point release. Now that 1.2.1 is out, the
meaning of denzil-next is no longer ambiguous.

Again, the workflow I'm using is I pull in community requests for denzil
commits into my sgarman/denzil-next branches, run some tests on them,
and then submit a pull request to the appropriate mailing lists so
Richard can then approve and merge them into the official denzil branches.

Scott

--
Scott Garman
Embedded Linux Engineer - Yocto Project