[OE-core] [meta-ti] OE Changelog since 2012-08-05 until 2012-08-12

Cliff Brake cliff.brake at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 15:18:23 UTC 2012

The OE Changelog is back.  Some time ago, I got several reports that the
changelog was missing entries.  I have since revamped the way dates are
handled and may have made things better (or worse).  The tool simply runs
git shortlog --since <date> --until <date> with the dates referenced.  This
should capture changes from Mon through Sun of that week.  The git shortlog
--since/until uses the commit dates, not the author date, so that may
explain some of the missing entries.  git log --format=fuller can be used
to view commit dates.

If you still see missing entries, please send me the changeset hash and
repo, and I'll debug it.  If there are additional repos to include, please
let me know.

Thanks,
Cliff