[OE-core] qemu opengl issues

Jack Mitchell ml at communistcode.co.uk
Fri Aug 17 15:31:17 UTC 2012

>> Right, this is a known limitation - see Yocto Project bug 2407. By pure
>> coincidence I was thinking about fixing it today as I am testing some other
>> related changes; for now the only options are install the required recipes or
>> hack out the gl-requiring parts of the qemu recipe.
>
> I think we're about at the point where we're going to remove GL pass
> through support and drop our qemu GL patches. Patches will likely appear
> next week.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Richard

Sounds good, I'm on holiday from the 22nd till 29th so will hopefully
see them when I get back!

Apologies for not checking the bug tracker first.

*side note: with so many categories it can be a massive farse trying to
navigate the bugzilla to find bugs, even more so on top of an already
cluttered/complicated web application.

edit: I have just looked to see if I could find the bug without looking
at it first (using the id) and I failed miserably.. maybe the force is
not with my today but I couldn't even decipher where qemu issues would be.

Regards,

--

   Jack Mitchell (jack at embed.me.uk)
   Embedded Systems Engineer