[OE-core] Switch to PR server model for PR bumps - 1 week

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Dec 6 10:15:38 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-12-06 at 05:20 +0100, Martin Jansa wrote:
> Ah and one more:
> 6) what about export of LOCALCOUNT from bb persistent cache to import
> it as initial values of AUTOINC for git recipes?

Constantin has posted two patches (one bitbake, one OE) which change the
fetcher to use the PR server for this data. It adds functionality so the
import/export works and it becomes a standard part of the PR service.

Once we switch to the PR service, we can merge those and this problem
becomes resolved.