[OE-core] [CONSOLIDATED PULL 00/71] Updates and Patches (cover letter only)

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 08:48:25 UTC 2012

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Richard Purdie
<richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 2012-12-05 at 23:52 -0800, Saul Wold wrote:
>> Martin Jansa (5):
>>   scripts/sstate-diff-machines.sh: add simple script to compare sstate
>>     checksums between MACHINEs
>>   scripts/sstate-sysroot-cruft.sh: add simple script to find files in
>>     sysroots not tracked by sstate
>
> Further discussion looks to be happening about one of these so I held
> off for now.

Comment from Enrico Scholz on sstate-sysroot-cruft.sh was resolved in PATCHv2.

Further discussion was only about preferred regexp style without any
change to functionality.

So this version is still valid AFAIK:
http://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/40491/