[OE-core] [patch-v2 0/7] Various recipe upgrades

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 08:19:52 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 5:58 PM, Koen Kooi <koen at dominion.thruhere.net> wrote:

> Op 3 feb. 2012, om 17:50 heeft Richard Purdie het volgende geschreven:
>
>> On Fri, 2012-02-03 at 19:30 +0300, Sergey Lapin wrote:
>>
>>> This breaks
>>> meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-devtools/gdb/gdb-cross-canadian_7.3.1.bbappend
>>
>> Sorry about that. Koen is aware of the issue now at least.
>
> Hotfix pushed, we need to double check after the weekend when we get back to our deskjobs.

even with 7.3.1 it wasn't working for me so in meta-oe-contrib/shr I
had to remove .bbappend anyway :/

in oe-core-contrib/shr I have Eric's previous patch to do it in
oe-core with extra patch fixing
variables to match what I get with distroless oe-core only and also
with normal layers I'm using with SHR.

More info:
http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2012-February/037652.html