[OE-core] RFC: Porting KDE Plasma Active (WIP)

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Wed Feb 8 10:09:32 UTC 2012

Hi Samuel,

On Thursday 02 February 2012 12:50:16 Samuel Stirtzel wrote:
> for some time now I've been working on a port of Plasma Active, the
> next generation touch user interface from KDE.

This is something I'd been wanting to do as well. I got as far as being able
to build cleaned up versions of the KDE recipes we had in OE-Classic (not very
many) but that was it. Looks like you're doing really well!

FYI You may find the KDE / Plasma Active packages in Meego to be a useful
reference if you still have gaps/issues to solve:

https://build.pub.meego.com/project/monitor?project=Project%3AKDE%3ATrunk

I will try to test out your layer over the next week or so and let you know
how I get on.

Cheers,
Paul

--