[OE-core] Expert track at yocto dev day?

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Feb 8 15:37:06 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-02-07 at 22:27 +0100, Koen Kooi wrote:
> Op 7 feb. 2012, om 22:22 heeft Saul Wold het volgende geschreven:
> > On 02/07/2012 01:18 PM, Koen Kooi wrote:
> >> Do we have enough people present to do an expert track at the yocto
> dev days next week? I bet we can do a nice code sprint :)
> >>
> > Many of the experts will be working the dev days presenting, and
> > sharing during the advanced session (which may be doing some work)!
> > It was a thought at one point.
>
> I know at least one expert that will not be presenting for sure :)

The developer day has sections which are of a hands on labs format and
we're trying to ensure there are people around to help out with those.

I'd love to get people together to do code sprint type activities but
there isn't really enough time to do everything and I know my schedule
has many meetings already spread over the conference. I wouldn't want to
do the code sprint at the expense of the developer day.

If we had a list of things we wanted to discuss/work on and an idea of
who needed/wanted to be involved, we probably could find a corner
somewhere and some time to look at things though.