[OE-core] Problems with Pseudo

Daniel Lazzari dlazzari at leapfrog.com
Fri Feb 17 21:10:47 UTC 2012

Thanks Mark! Your suggestions led me to the solution. A while back I had added the cap_sys_rawio capability to my python binary because of a tricky situation involving needing to be able to issue mass storage device commands without being the root user. Reinstalling python removed that capability and my bitbake is working again.