[OE-core] Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for task-core-basic: libusb-compat (>= 0.1.3)

Brandon Stafford brandon at rascalmicro.com
Tue Feb 21 23:50:52 UTC 2012

Hi all,

In trying to build core-image-basic, it seems that libusb-compat cannot be
found:

| Collected errors:
|  * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies
for task-core-basic:
|  * libusb-compat (>= 0.1.3) *
|  * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package task-core-basic.
NOTE: package core-image-basic-1.0-r0: task do_rootfs: Failed

However, it seems like libusb-compat should be findable:

:~/oe-core/build$ ls ../meta/recipes-support/libusb/
libusb1_1.0.8.bb  libusb-compat-0.1.3  libusb-compat_0.1.3.bb

Do I need to tell bitbake to look in recipes-support explicitly?

Cheers,
Brandon

--
Brandon Stafford
Rascal Micro: small computers for art and science