[OE-core] BlueZ old releases have new checksums

Denys Dmytriyenko denis at denix.org
Wed Jan 4 18:14:00 UTC 2012

All,

The main archive of BlueZ/obexd/hcidump releases on kernel.org[1] finally
re-appeared after missing for long time since kernel.org compromise.
Unfortunately, all previous tarballs have new checksums, breaking builds for
anyone w/o previous copy cached. Old copies were also extensively mirrored,
so you never know which one you fetch next time...

I pinged the upstream, but I doubt it will be changed or fixed in any way.
So the proper solution for us would be to upgrade recipes to the latest
released versions - bluez-4.97, obexd-0.43 and bluez-hcidump-2.2.

Are there any other suggestions?

[1] http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/bluetooth/

--
Denys