[OE-core] MIPS Prelinker problem -- possible fix

Mark Hatle mark.hatle at windriver.com
Thu Jan 5 16:07:21 UTC 2012

I have created a patch (with help from Khem Raj) to resolve a long standing
issue w/ the MIPS prelinker.  The prelinker was detecting a error condition
based on what appears to be some incomplete math calculations.

Attached is a patch that I believe will fix the problem, but I would like folks
on both MIPS and non MIPS system to try it out.

If I don't hear about any issues (and my testing continues to progress
successfully), I intend to commit it to the upstream cross-prelink repository
early next week.

--Mark