[OE-core] [ANNOUNCE] Meta-Mozilla Layer available

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Sat Jan 7 20:55:10 UTC 2012

Hello,

We at O.S. Systems were using OE-Classic for all products needing Firefox
and we decided to move over OE-Core + Meta-OE for those. As result we just
finished making OE-Classic versions of Firefox, Firefox-l10n and
Firefox-Addons available at our new layer. Please look at:

https://github.com/OSSystems/meta-mozilla

If you use Firefox please take a look and try this layer. If possible, help
us to update the versions available on it so we avoid duplicated work :-)

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br