[OE-core] Image build problem with own distro fork

Rainer Koenig Rainer.Koenig at ts.fujitsu.com
Tue Jan 17 12:14:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

actually I tried to fork the angstrom distro into an own distro that
comes again with System V init and less packages. All looks fine if I
want to build my own Gnome-Image, but at the end I get these lines:

Processing sysvinit...
Processing task-gnome...
Processing connman-plugin-wifi...
Processing sysvinit-pidof...
Processing connman-plugin-ethernet...
Processing task-gnome-xserver-base...
Processing shadow...
Processing task-xserver...
error: Failed dependencies:

/srv/vcwork/setup-scripts/build/tmp-angstrom_2010_x-eglibc/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/python
is needed by gnome-panel-2.32.1-r5.armv7a

Strange thing is that python is at that place and working and I don't
see a reason why gnome-panel would need python. Can someone explain this?

Regards
Rainer
--
Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Rainer Koenig
Project Manager Linux Clients

Fujitsu Technology Solutions
Bürgermeister-Ullrich-Str. 100
86199 Augsburg
Germany

Telephone: +49-821-804-3321
Telefax:   +49-821-804-2131
Mail:      mailto:Rainer.Koenig at ts.fujitsu.com

Internet         ts.fujtsu.com
Company Details  ts.fujitsu.com/imprint.html