[OE-core] Confused by the xorg recipes

Rainer Koenig Rainer.Koenig at ts.fujitsu.com
Thu Jan 26 14:45:55 UTC 2012

Again I'm totally confused. I tried to build my image, but the
xorg-record-extension is missing. The very strange thing is:
Other extensions like xorg-xserver-extension-dri exist als ipk packages, but
  are not in the image and when I try to build them
manually with "bitbake xorg-xserver-extension-dri" I get an
error that says "nothing PROVIDES 'xserver-xorg-extension-dri'".

That extension is defined as a package in
./meta/recipes-graphics/xorg-xserver/xserver-xorg-common.inc,
but why does this one build and the §{PN}-extension-record not that
is defined within the same statement, just a few lines below dri?

Regards
Rainer
--
Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Rainer Koenig
Project Manager Linux Business Clients

Fujitsu Technology Solutions
Bürgermeister-Ullrich-Str. 100
86199 Augsburg
Germany
qq
Telephone: +49-821-804-3321
Telefax:   +49-821-804-2131
Mail:      mailto:Rainer.Koenig at ts.fujitsu.com

Internet         ts.fujitsu.com
Company Details  ts.fujitsu.com/imprint.html