[OE-core] erroneously marked packages

Saul Wold saul.wold at intel.com
Wed Jul 4 13:53:56 UTC 2012

On 07/04/2012 05:26 AM, Damian, Alexandru wrote:
> Hi Saul,
>
> Some packages don't need upgrade, even if they are in the list, because
> the detection was wrong.
>
> How do we handle those ?
> I'm talking here about:
> - u-boot-mkimage, the 2012.04.1 version is already in the tree
> - js, the 1.6 (target) is older than current version
> - mobile-broadband-provider-info, target 20090309 is older than current
> version

It may be my list is out of date.

If it is already updated because someone else did it then my list is
olde, then you can ignore it and the next milestone list will reflect
that it's already updated, such as u-boot-mkimage.

If there a reason why we can't upgrade then you use the
NO_UPGRADE_REASON_pn-<PN> tag.