[OE-core] is there a "bitbake" variation that will tell me about *only* the used packages?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Thu Jul 5 17:14:32 UTC 2012

  it's possible i'm misreading something, but i want to display a list
of recipes and their versions that will go into the given target.  i
configured for qemuarm and i want to bitbake core-image-minimal.

  if i run "bitbake -s", that appears to show me *all* packages and
preferred versions, not just for, say, core-image-minimal.  is there a
variation that will tell me that info only for the recipes that will
be used for a given target?

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca