[OE-core] Upcoming Yocto 1.2.1 "denzil" release this week.

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 21:10:03 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 11:50 AM, Richard Purdie
<richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> Right, this would just be to allow edison to work on systems that have a
> native eglibc 2.16. I'm not convinced we have the patches worked out yet
> though. Target eglibc would remain with whatever is in edison (2.13?).

Well. The patches are sort of things you would get in a package using
gnulib when they update
to newer gnulib but I have been a bit conservative in them so only
undefine it if its defined, as far
as patches for native packages are concerned I think they are good and
can be taken in even before
we take eglibc 2.16 in. Since they are be indendent of libc version