[OE-core] Upcoming Yocto 1.2.1 "denzil" release this week.

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Thu Jul 12 17:13:35 UTC 2012

Just a general update for 1.1.2 (Edison).  We're planning to release it next week and currently it is under QA testing.  There're bugs(10+) filed against it which are marked WON'T FIX (lots of them relate to multilib) due to the facts of resources and amount of work involved to back port certain patches, etc.  We'll add detailed information about these bugs in the release note. Also, as always, the community are welcome to step up and maintain it going forward.

Thanks,
Jessica