[OE-core] Master Failures

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Wed Jul 18 09:25:21 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 17 July 2012 17:26:48 Saul Wold wrote:
> The "ls: cannot access" are coming from license.bbclass, seems to be a
> timing issue related to the last patch here, not sure what triggered it
> here (I am not seeing it on other builds!)
>
> Paul's Change:
>
> http://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=sgw%2Fstage&qt=
> grep&q=license

It seems to me the problem is that the pkgdata is in non-debian renamed format
whereas license.bbclass by virtue of using the final list of installed packages
is expecting to use the post-rename names (e.g. pkgdata/*/runtime contains
zlib-dev whereas the installed package is called libz-dev). Given that this
renaming happens much earlier in the process, I'm not sure how my change could
have triggered this or why it would only be a problem sometimes.

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton