[OE-core] [oe-commits] Ross Burton : webkit-gtk: remove no-parallel bodge

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Mon Jul 23 18:21:34 UTC 2012

On 21 July 2012 00:15, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've built it without PARALLEL_MAKE about 8 times already and this is
> first time it failed.. so the race condition is probably still there.

Disabling parallel makes really does make webkit take a long time to
build.  My preferred option at the moment is to make webkit-gtk depend
on make-native-replacement, and package 3.81.  I'd like to see that
dependency only kick in it we detect that the host has 3.82, but
that's pretty evil...

I've also pinged the bug-make mailing list about this problem as there
have been a bug and two patches in their bug tracker for two years now
with no comment.

Ross