[OE-core] target rpm build failure

Giuseppe Condorelli giuseppe.condorelli at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:07:12 UTC 2012

Many thanks Khem,

I've applied your patches to my local repository.
Unfortunately the uclibc setup I'm using doesn't provide support for
mcheck, so I'm falling in the same error.
However I have in mind also to build the glibc version of the whole image
and so here I will haven't problem building rpm.

But regarding glibc support I can see there is eglibc support and not glibc.
I'm not deep informed about differencies, in oe-classis I had glibc and in
oe-core it seems not supported.
Please can you make light to this point?
I need glibc also, how can I obtain it?

Best Regards,
Giuseppe