[OE-core] [V2 2/2] buildhistory.bbclass: add pkg_pre/postinst/rm contents

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 1 17:24:45 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 6:54 PM, Paul Eggleton
<paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> I'd still like to rework this to use separate files. What if a line in the
> postinst script includes an = (which is not unlikely)?

Yes after first usage (it is not possible on all my machines due to
pythongit version) and taking a look into the parsing scripts I now
understand your concern. It might cause non predictable results. Worst
case if there is a oe varaible name used in scripts. One question:
when outputting into separate files: isn't there a simple way to
attach the raw git diff output for these (maybe as option) in the
results of buildhistory-diff? Then we would have all information
together under one hood.

> Note that I'm happy do the reworking myself, I just won't be able to do it
> until the week after next.

Thanks. Until then I have my version :)

Andreas