[OE-core] qemuppc does not respond to mouse input when running inside Ubuntu12.04 VMware image

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 11:09:22 UTC 2012

Hi,
      I'm running all my Yocto builds using an Ubuntu 12.04 VMware image using VMware Fusion. My host operating system is Mac OS X 10.7.4.

I just built a core-image-sato image, and ran it. It brings up the sato desktop, but I cannot interact with QEMU using the mouse. If I press ctrl+alt it releases the mouse grab, but if I click on the QEMU window, I can see the mouse cursor moving around, but it doesn't interact with the sato desktop.

Is there a fix or workaround for this issue?

Elvis Dowson