[OE-core] [oe-core] About sdk product

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Wed Jun 6 17:00:03 UTC 2012

Hi Giuseppe,

We have sdk images which the package format can be rpm, ipk, or deb.  We also provided a toolchain tarball that contains the cross dev toolchain.  For cross dev, we're using sysroot which is extracted from the desired target image file.  For more details, you can refer to Yocto ADT manual.

Thanks,
Jessica