[OE-core] [oe-core] fixup_perms failure on linux-libc-headers

Giuseppe Condorelli giuseppe.condorelli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 09:07:31 UTC 2012

Hi All,

building linux-libc-headers, at the do_package step I'm falling in this
error.

Error executing a python function in
/oelinux/condorg/openembedded-core/meta-stlinux/recipes-kernel/linux-libc-headers/
linux-libc-headers_2.6.32.bb:
OSError: [Errno 1] Operation not permitted:
'/oelinux/condorg/openembedded-core/stlinux-3.0-build/tmp-uclibc/work/sh4-oe-linux-uclibc/linux-libc-headers-2.6.32-r1/package/usr'

It seems the fixup_perms python function is failing to change permissions.
I've aligned oe-core repository to the best so far yesterday afternoon.
I'm confident the problem should appear also for other packages during
build.

Any help, please?

Best Regards,
Giuseppe