[OE-core] [oe-core] fixup_perms failure on linux-libc-headers

Giuseppe Condorelli giuseppe.condorelli at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 14:48:45 UTC 2012

Solved right now!
I was forced to re-run the oe-init-build-dev script, maybe something was
broken and
restarting by scratch solved the issue.

Just another question. I have appended to core-image-minimal the
IMAGE_DEVICE_TABLES
to point to an own .txt file containing the devices to create for the image
(as well as I did in old oe-classic).
After the build, looking at the rootfs of the core-image-minimal directory
I see the /dev empyt and also the
log.do_rootfs reports that "min. I/O units was not specified".
Any differencies against the old implementation?

Many thanks Khem,
Giuseppe