[OE-core] [oe-core] gnupg depends on pth also for uclibc

Giuseppe Condorelli giuseppe.condorelli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 15:02:54 UTC 2012

Hi All,

although the recipe of the package in subject selects npth for uclibc
systems, the configure script searchs always for
pth. I've created a personal patch to avoid this and to move to npth but
now I can see there are many sources that include pth.h
How can I build gnupg using npth? Creating a soft link in the npth package
to have pth.h (although it is npth.h indeed) doesn't help
because the two headers are different in reality.
Has somebody met this issue?

Many thanks,
Giuseppe