[OE-core] is there a better forum for me to ask these sorts of questions?

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Jun 20 13:44:08 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-06-20 at 09:35 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> given that the next few days for me will be digging thru the docs,
> comparing to code and asking annoyingly pedantic questions, is there a
> better forum for this?  an "oe-docs" list?  just don't want to annoy
> folks with what are, in many cases, trivial observations and fixups,
> but are still kind of necessary for what i'm trying to do.

I think the questions are fine here.

There are some new people working on the Yocto Project at Intel and I've
been trying to convince them its fine to ask questions here too...

The trouble with a separate list is that the people who can answer are
probably not going to read it even with the best intentions :/.