[OE-core] Buildhistory for the PACKAGE Reorder

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Fri Jun 22 14:35:26 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 19 June 2012 11:56:04 Saul Wold wrote:
> On 06/19/2012 11:29 AM, Paul Eggleton wrote:
> > On Tuesday 19 June 2012 09:02:30 Saul Wold wrote:
> >> Please find attached the buildhistory_diff from 2 world builds with and
> >> without the PACKAGE Reorder.
> >
> > Saul, would you mind pushing the buildhistory repo somewhere (e.g. to a
> > poky- contrib branch)? That would help me debug some of the weirdness in
> > the output there.
>
> Sorry it is available, was mentioned in my past emails, its in the
> poky-contrib.git sgw/repack-buildhistory

Ah, sorry, didn't think to look there.

Upon closer inspection though it looks like the output you attached is the
result of piping the output of buildhistory-diff through 'grep -v "PACKAGES
changed order"' - which would explain the "duplicated" lines. By eliminating
the lines containing that string you've also eliminated many lines that also
contained the package name, and thus their items are concatenated underneath
those for the previous package.

Cheers,
Paul

--