[OE-core] Icon problems with Sato theme

Marko Katić dromede at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 22:40:06 UTC 2012

Similar things have happened to me. I tried to run oe-core built gtk 2.16
and pcmanfm on an ARM machine and pcmanfm would segfault if it didn't find
the icon it wanted. I vaguely remember similar things happening with other
gtk apps, Abiword 2.8.6 comes to mind...

This may be an issue with gdk-pixbuf, I am not sure.