[OE-core] Linking two recipes

simran singh kyoonn at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 21:33:36 UTC 2012

Hello Richard,
I did try the DEPENDS variable before but still doesnt solve the problem.A configure script in recipe B has to run a program that is built under ${D}/usr/botan by recipe A. Even if i pass the path to the configure script, it is unable to find the script. ./configure --with-botan=............./usr/botanThanks.
Simran