[OE-core] Stabilisation Period Reminder

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Fri Mar 23 17:27:09 UTC 2012

Hi Richard,

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 12:40, Richard Purdie
<richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> If the schedules haven't been widely published I can only apologise
> however we have always said we'd work to a six month rekease cycle with
> periods of stabilisation and bug fixing before the releases for both
> Yocto and OE-Core.

It wasn't, indeed.

> The period of stabilisation and bug fixing is now but you'd not think it
> looking at the kinds of patches we're seeing.
>
> Can we try and calm things down and concentrate on that please?

I agree things needs to calm down but please let's keep OE-Core
mailing list in announcement of those schedules next time. OE-Core
being the base of Yocto is a critical part that needs to be aware and
coordinate the changes before.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio at ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br