[OE-core] adding a single package to an image -- what's the proper way?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Wed Mar 28 09:35:15 UTC 2012

On Tue, 27 Mar 2012, Christopher Larson wrote:

> I IMAGE_INSTALL_append or IMAGE_INSTALL_append_pn-core-image-minimal
> or whatever when I need to quickly add a package temporarily,
> myself.

  once i add this package and build a new image to verify it was
added, i want to revert and rebuild the original QEMU image again.  so
after removing that line from local.conf, what's the bitbake clean
incantation to remove all traces of sysfsutils from my build
directory, so that i can rebuild the image with a simple

  $ bitbake core-image-minimal

thanks.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca