[OE-core] pseudo failing with cc1: error: unrecognized command line option '-m32'

Steve Sakoman sakoman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 14:10:16 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 11:57 AM, Peter Seebach
<peter.seebach at windriver.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:53:23 -0700
> Steve Sakoman <sakoman at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Clearly not something a sane person would do . . .
>
> Now that is a persuasive argument in favor of making it work if I've
> ever heard one!
>
> I'm doing too many things right now to fix this, but if you want to try
> to fix it, I'd be interested in seeing patches.

FWIW, this patch:

http://www.sakoman.com/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=poky.git;a=commitdiff;h=e8fb8258707e798828d033fc8e1c051a27d4c0ed

Gives the following results at runtime:

root at omap3-multi:~/pseudo-1.3# ./run_tests.sh -v
test-chroot: Passed.
test-dir-move: Passed.
test-env_i: Passed.
test-execl: Passed.
test-pseudo_disable-fork-env_i: Failed.
test-pseudo_disable-fork: Failed.
test-pseudo_unload-fork-env_i: Failed.
test-pseudo_unload-fork: Failed.
test-reexec-chroot: Passed.
5/9 test(s) passed.

I don't have a lot of time to debug this today, but if you have any
ideas I am happy to try them!

Steve