[OE-core] Re-execution of tasks - test report and results

Steve Sakoman steve at sakoman.com
Sat Mar 31 15:04:55 UTC 2012

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 7:07 AM, Richard Purdie
<richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> As some people have noticed, there are some rebuild issues happening due
> to sstate and the use of hashes in the stamp files. By this I mean the
> case where due to some checksum change, some task gets rerun and the
> task was not written to run a second time.

For the set of recipes I typically build with my autobuild script I
found it necessary to add code to do a -c cleansstate on the following
recipes:

shadow-native
boost
gcc
git
man-pages
net-tools
sqlite
wget

There seems to be a good amount of overlap with your list, but there
are a few that are not on your list.

Steve