[OE-core] How to fix warning: set SYSTEMD_PACKAGES as <existing-package>-systemd

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at gmail.com
Fri May 4 07:54:35 UTC 2012

Hi,
      I get the following warnings when I try to do bitbake core-image-minimal

WARNING: /tool/yocto/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-connectivity/networkmanager/networkmanager_0.9.2.0.bb: it is recommended to set SYSTEMD_PACKAGES as <existing-package>-systemd

WARNING: /tool/yocto/poky/meta/recipes-extended/lighttpd/lighttpd_1.4.30.bb: it is recommended to set SYSTEMD_PACKAGES as <existing-package>-systemd

What is the appropriate change to make these two warnings go away?

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson