[OE-core] How to fix warning: set SYSTEMD_PACKAGES as <existing-package>-systemd

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at gmail.com
Fri May 4 18:52:39 UTC 2012

Hi Denys,

On May 4, 2012, at 8:27 PM, Denys Dmytriyenko wrote:

> You are trying to fix it in oe-core/poky layer, where it doesn't use systemd.
> There is a .bbappend in meta-oe for that.

Yes, you're right! :-) Ok, I'm slowly starting to see how its important to trace
any additional .bbappend recipes.

> For these 2 please report them on openembedded-devel mailing list, where
> meta-oe things are being discussed. The last warning is confisuing, as it
> reports the recipe is in poky/oe-core, but it actually comes from the
> corresponding .bbappend in meta-oe.

I'll submit these two patches to the openembedded-devel mailing list, once
I go through the sutmitting patches README. :-) God, the things you have to
do just to submit a simple patch! ;-)

Best regards,

Elvis