[OE-core] CONFLICTS as keyword or just misspelled RCONFLICTS?

Peter Seebach peter.seebach at windriver.com
Tue May 8 19:25:58 UTC 2012

On Tue, 8 May 2012 14:20:16 -0500
Mark Hatle <mark.hatle at windriver.com> wrote:

> > BTW: IIRC TUNE_CONFLICTS/TUNECONFLICTS inconsistency was discussed
> > on ML already (I could not find that thread, but still it's used in
> > meta/conf/machine/include/arm
>
> Ya, patches to fix these, and actually check them were sent to the
> list, but I don't believe they have been merged yet.

I hadn't noticed TUNE_CONFLICTS, just TUNECONFLICT and TUNECONFLICTS.

As of this writing, I have two outstanding patches to do with that; I
think the consistency patch is in, but we're still waiting on
approval/more changes decisions on the sanity check implementation.

-s
--
Listen, get this.  Nobody with a good compiler needs to be justified.