[OE-core] When is the denzil branch going to get updated?

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Tue May 15 19:08:59 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-05-15 at 10:29 +0200, Koen Kooi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm still not clear on who is in charge of what, so let's ask a different question:
>
> 	When is the 'denzil' branch in the master openembedded-core repo getting updated?

I'm in Romania this week so its probably not going to happen until next
week. I'd still like to find time for a post release vacation too :/.

> And related to that:
>
> 	Where is the review for backports from master to denzil taking place?

Good question. I guess what should happen here is when its ready, Scott
will sent a pull request onto the mailing list, or at least a pointer to
a ranch to review if there are too many patches?