[OE-core] [oe] Fwd: Linuxtag 2012

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Tue May 15 21:34:15 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Am 10.05.2012 23:41, schrieb Philip Balister:
> I encourage anyone involved in OpenEmbedded who can get to Linuxtag for
> even a day to help it. It is a really fun time, and Berlin is a really
> nice place to visit.

unluckily there was not much of feedback so far :-(
We have a deadline for ordering exhibitor passes ending tomorrow 6pm. It makes
sense to have a two or three of us with these in order to be able to enter the
buildings before the visitors.

> We encourage people to bring devices that are made with OpenEmbedded and
> related technology to show off at the stand.

I want to emphasize this one more time. It is very unlikely that I will be able
to make it there and if I do not get a few people together who will man the
booth I will have to cancel our presence there :-(.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en