[OE-core] [RFC v1 1/1] Reorder and -dev

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Mon May 21 13:45:35 UTC 2012

On 05/21/2012 03:57 AM, Koen Kooi wrote:

> Op 21 mei 2012, om 12:48 heeft Otavio Salvador het volgende geschreven:
>
>> On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 3:53 AM, Martin Jansa<martin.jansa at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> the rest looks ok, but I'm pretty scared from such changes, does your
>>> buildhistory diffs show just *-config file moves or something else too?
>>
>> It would be nice if some images could be build before and after the
>> patch and check before proposing this for merging.
>
> Indeed, run the buildhistory output through Pauls analysis tool and share the results.

Yes, I plan too once I get closer to done, I know it will move more than
the -config files, biggest issue I have seen so far are extensions and
modules that might live in ${libdir}/${BPN}/...*.so vs *.so.*  I believe
that most of these .so libraries live in the standard base package, not
the -dev package.

Sau!