[OE-core] Linux-yocto 3.0 crashes at do_patch...

Andrei Gherzan andrei at gherzan.ro
Tue May 22 10:02:02 UTC 2012

Even after using your workaround i can still reproduce this issue. Yocto
linux still fails.

| ERROR. Could not find an excutable target for yocto/standard/base
| ERROR. Could not locate meta series for yocto/standard/beagleboard
| ERROR. Could not modify yocto/standard/base
NOTE: package
linux-yocto-3.0.24+git1+34e0d2b4b4e9778b31f9ea99ca43f0dc71a7ee23_1+6b4bf6173b0bd2d1619a8218bac66ebc4681dd35-r4:
task do_patch: Failed
ERROR: Task 3 (/media/HDD/yocto/poky/meta/recipes-kernel/linux/
linux-yocto_3.0.bb, do_patch) failed with exit code '1'