[OE-core] [oe-core] image post installation query issue

Giuseppe Condorelli giuseppe.condorelli at gmail.com
Thu May 24 14:16:37 UTC 2012

Hi All,

just a question about core images rpm installation.

I have understood and verified that if PACKAGE_CLASSES is set to
package_rpm then the rootfs of the image we choose to build is filled with

the installation result of a sort of rpm -U command (accordingly tuned).

So I can think that, after the process has finished, I can query for
example a package by typing rpm -qa command passing the right dbpath.

I'm in trouble just in this: how can I do this? Looking at the temp files I
can see --dbpath is set to /var/lib/rpm and this should be relative to the
path specified in --root.

Isn'it it?

Please let me know.

Thanks,