[OE-core] [2011-1 PULL REQUEST] Fixes for the 2011-1 branch

Joshua Lock josh at linux.intel.com
Thu May 24 20:18:11 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I've been working on closing bugs filed against Poky Edison/OE-Core
2011-1 and would like to request a merge of the changes I have.

Rather than clutter the list with patches for such an old branch I'm
just including links to the git repository and a summary of changes here.

Hope that's OK.

http://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=josh/edison

Changes include:
* Back-ported several useradd and sstate patches to fix dependency
ordering, etc. when building images from shared state
* A patch for syslinux to fix building on hosts with newer 3.x kernels
* Zlib patch to ensure the pc file is shipped in the -dev package
* Various license fixes
* Fix for ipk SDK builds

Cheers,
Joshua