[OE-core] dbus test suite

Radu Moisan radu.moisan at intel.com
Tue May 29 11:18:39 UTC 2012

On 05/29/2012 12:42 PM, Florin Sarbu wrote:
> that would be dbus-glib you need at this point as Andrei pointed out,
> not python-dbus
dbus-glib and python-dbus are building fine (with --disable-tests),
however dbus is still crushing in do_configure (same way as before). The
question is, where do I add these libraries as dependencies for dbus,
because I assume they have to be somehow inserted into the dependency
chain. This happens when I use --enable-tests (the whole test suite).

When I use --enable-embedded-tests or --enable-modular-tests or
--enable-installed-tests (all of wich are subsets of the whole test
suite) I get no complaints about missing dependency, instead it crashes
at do_compile because of missing dbus/dbus-glib-lowlevel.h

Radu