[OE-core] target rpm build failure

Giuseppe Condorelli giuseppe.condorelli at gmail.com
Thu May 31 14:47:34 UTC 2012

because the current distribution I manage (not oe based) is rpm based so in
my intention I want to furnish (for a while) both installtion methods: via
oe build system and via rpm (chrooted or similar).
And to do the second I need to have the possibility to access to the dbpath
oe build system manages during image cretion/installation.
Adding "package-management" to IMAGE_FEATURES I'll have this available. But
it includes also target rpm build (honestly I don't need it) that is
failing.

Have new suggestions?
Many thanks,
Giuseppe