[OE-core] [meta-xilinx] WARNING: QA Issue: bash & shell scripts

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at gmail.com
Thu May 31 17:38:31 UTC 2012

Hi,
      I've found the following warnings while attempting to build linux-xilinx. How can I trace which package it's originating from and what can I do to fix it?

WARNING: QA Issue: bash: Found a reference to /usr/ in /tool/yocto/poky/build/tmp/work/ppc440-poky-linux/bash-4.2-r2/packages-split/bash/bin/bashbug
WARNING: QA Issue: Shell scripts in base_bindir and base_sbindir should not reference anything in exec_prefix

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson